Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OK, I know that the lovely weather brings nine cajillion people out to walk, run, skate, ride and wander blindly about the Lakefront Path. But if I call out a timely "on your left" why [oh why!] does that get a snitty "go around me!" from the unpredictable path hog, rather than a simple step to the right? I mean, I'm obviously TRYING to go around you. And I'm trying to do it safely. And why was Mr. Snitty wearing full cycling kit to rollerblade anyway?

It makes me long for dark mornings with a 30 degree wind chill.

2 comments:

Jeff and Debi said...

The Path. Pfft.

You only got 3 points for your RR win? Wow, you are earning that upgrade the hard way. Good job, keep it up.

Tamara Fraser said...

Yeah, since they changed the rules to reflect pack size, its really tough to score the points.

Thanks!