Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can I just say that I heart Greta? I heart Greta! She's in town for a few days and came on the women's ride this morning. She's so strong! I mean, of course she is, she trains at the Olympic Training Center and is going to Beijing for the Paralympics. It was just so fun to ride with her - a good challenge. And then she joined me for sprint practice and gave me some pointers. It's going to be fun to race with her at Sherman Park.

---

Riding home from work last night I had that weak, shaky feeling again. And I remembered that this happened regularly last year riding home. I think its a nutrition thing -- my lunch yesterday was not adequate for my level of activity. I need to resist the urge to skimp thinking I can lose weight that way. That's not the way.

3 comments:

brianfmorrissey said...

Losing weight is for Jan - Mar only. The rest is eat/race or eat/eat.

Tamara Fraser said...

Too much eat/eat. Must lose weight.

Jeff and Debi said...

I hope you're joking...