Thursday, June 12, 2008

Maybe its not a nutrition thing. I ate properly yesterday and still had that weird shaky, altered feeling on the ride home. What IS that?

Sadly, no track tonight as I'm racing Sherman Park on Saturday. We should have a ton of xXx women, which will be super fun.

---

Are you ever not at all hungry -- full from your recovery meal an hour or two ago, say -- but still get that breathless 'high' feeling that if you don't throw calories at will get worse and worse and lead to a killer migraine and fatigue that lasts through the next day or so? Its hard to eat when you're stuffed. And hard to quiet that voice that says you've eaten enough. I wish I had someone to tell me exactly what to eat and when, sort of an uber-nutritionist. Who doubled as my soigneur. Massages and pasta . . . mmmmmmm.

2 comments:

brianfmorrissey said...

I have one of those...AND she makes cookies too.

Tamara Fraser said...

You're a lucky man.