Friday, July 25, 2008

Feeling much better. I really can't believe how lucky I am -- some bruising, a couple stitches, a swollen jaw and a bit of whiplash. As long as I ingest a steady stream of ibuprofen, I feel almost normal. Still not able to chew much. But I can get my back teeth to touch now and it doesn't even hurt that much.

The valium, on the other hand, turns me into a zombie. Better to stick with the ibuprofen.

I have my bike back and I'm looking forward to a good, hard team ride tomorrow. And then the Chicago Crit on Sunday. Not exactly sure what to expect -- other than FAST.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are fealing better.

Jeff and Debi said...

Good to hear it.

I saw Jen Greenburg at the track last night. She broke her jaw in a crash and it's wired shut. I'd say you got away with a little luck in your crash.