Monday, April 20, 2009

Its raining. I watched 'Michael Clayton' on the trainer yesterday. Very good movie. This morning on the trainer I watched a documentary about the guy who did the 'Davey & Goliath' cartoons. Turns out he was a dirty hippie who took drugs and joined a cult. Heh. He also is the genius behind 'Gumby' - it tells you something about my upbringing that I'm way more familiar with 'Davey & Goliath' than 'Gumby.'

I have to get off the trainer. April IS the cruelest month. A beautiful day here and there just to really rub in what you're missing while it SNOWS and rains and freezes.

I keep watching the video of Bos bringing down Impey -and himself- in the final kilometers of the Tour of Turkey. That's panic and bad bike handling, not malicious tactics. No one WANTS to crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JMY68cS9gw

No comments: