Friday, April 17, 2009

I wore fingerless gloves this morning! Wheeee.

Friday is active recovery day. I rode to work, and seriously, I *tried* to keep my HR down. But it is really hard to allow other cyclists to pass me - not to mention not chasing down the ones up ahead. I need more discipline.

I know that about three people read this blog [Hi, Brian. Hi, Eve. Hi, mom.] but I'm still going to plug the chainlink - www.thechainlink.org/ - The chainlink is an online community of Chicago cyclists, all kinds of cyclists - casual, competitive, and everyone in between. Check it out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm here :)

Anonymous said...

Your old Aunt Carla also reads your blog.

Eve said...

Present

Val said...

I read your blog as well!

Tamara Fraser said...

Hi guys! I think I average 12 hits a day. Including myself. So, an exclusive club.