Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Had a great ride this morning! Its so pretty out -- crisp and sunny. I rode my road bike -- I probably should have stuck with the cross bike, but it was dark and Brenda doesn't have lights {the cantilevered brakes are in the way} yet. And it felt good to ride fast on fully inflated tires. The knobbys take a bit of getting used to.

Ran into a bunch of Spider Monkey/Roscoe Village Cycles guys [and girl] and rode with them for a while. That was fun. Then I hooked up with Cecile and rode north with her. Also saw the Tati development group heading to Northerly Island for some intervals.

I'm thinking about the Fall Fling road race. I wonder if anyone else on my team is up for it. It falls on a rest week. Hmmmm.

5 comments:

Luke said...

You could always do the masters race Saturday on the same course. Probably the same gals, too.

Tamara Fraser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara Fraser said...

I committed to the multi-team women's ride this Saturday. And I'm racing Jackson Park on Sunday. But I really like that road race course . . .

J/tati said...

Hi Tamara,

Yup, we were headed to Northerly for balance drills, intervals, and how-to-not-ride-into-Tamara's-line practice. :)

Maybe we'll see you at Jackson Park and/or Fall Fling. (We're bringing ten women riders!)

Tamara Fraser said...

Ten! Awesome!