Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Got up at 5 am this morning to get in my 3 hours before work. Good ride - met up with Gigi, Cecile & Emily for part of it. Now I'm at work and I need a nap. I need to lie down and put up my feet and snooze a while. My boss, however, has other ideas for how I should use my time.

The fabulous guys at Mission Bay fixed my shifting problem while I waited last night. They shortened my chain and replaced the cable - I was a bit surprised to see him snip through the old cable. 'Hey, I need that,' I thought. But this morning it worked like a dream. So with a thorough cleaning tomorrow evening, and perhaps a change of tires, I'm ready to race on Saturday.

2 comments:

brianfmorrissey said...

The tally so far today:

Trader Joe's oatbran with peanut butter, banana, and fried egg topped w/maple syrup(dead serious it is sooo good), with yogurt on the side

Chocolate Donut on the way to work, Clif Bar at work, pre-lunch Kashi bar

Rice pasta w/ marinara, ground beef and veggies plus apple for lunch.

2 cookies, and some M&Ms from somebodys desk.

Yup. Still hungry.

Tamara Fraser said...

I hate you.