Monday, November 26, 2007

I STILL have this cold. I spent most of the long Thanksgiving weekend reading books on the couch. I spent some time on the trainer, but it made my lungs hurt and left me wiped out for the rest of the day. I missed the team ride on Saturday and riding with the lay-deez on Sunday. I feel lumpen and inert.

And I'm still coughing and dragging.

On the bright side, I read my first Robert Ludlum book. I have a feeling that he pretty much wrote the same book over and over, so there's no real need to read any more. But the first time its fun even if you can predict the end by the halfway point. Interestingly, he's dead, yet books continue to be published in his name [with a tiny TM right by the huge "m"]. Sort of like V.C. Andrews or L. Ron Hubbard. Or Carolyn Keene. Perhaps I should read one he actually wrote.

No comments: