Friday, February 1, 2008

Looks like I'm going to be on the trainer all weekend. And the rollers. Sigh. Thank god for AMC and TCM. For some reason old movies get me through hours on the trainer better than anything else. And I've realized that I haven't actually seen a bunch of classics all the way through. The other morning I watched Virgil Tibbs confront the abortionist and solve the murder . . . I think I've seen him slap the old rich guy 20 times, but somehow [spoiler alert] I never got to where the counter boy at the all night restaurant ended up being the killer. You could totally tell though.

I'm happy to note that I'm down ten pounds since New Year's. I have a few more to go before camp, but I'm on track. I guess the Hoodia is working. And the Relacore. And the Cortislim. Hey, they couldn't say it worked on TV if it weren't true.

My workouts are ramping up a bit now, so I've been getting up before 5 am almost every day. One good thing about the snow -- I can sleep in tomorrow!

No comments: