Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I wish that I could project my thoughts into other people's minds letting them know exactly how much I hate them. I don't even need to tell them why --- nine times out of ten its because they are IN MY WAY. And the other time its because I'm in their way and the honking/shouting/gesturing isn't going to make me move, its only going to make me hate them more.

----

Rode the lakefront path for a couple hours today. First time I've been on the path in . . . six weeks? It remains exactly how it ever was. It was warm and sunny and I saw a handful of other cyclists --- including my coach --- getting in their winter miles. I wonder if I could convince my boss to let me ride for a couple hours in the middle of the day through January and February. Its so dark and cold in the mornings.

Oh, and the two weeks off the bike have made me SLOW. Arg.

No comments: